Launched in 2012, Lazada is the number one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. As the pioneer of the eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia, Lazada helps more than 80,000 local and international sellers, as well as 2,500 brands, serve the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions.
With over 80 million SKUs available, Lazada offers the widest range of products in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, toys, fashion, sports equipment and groceries. Focused on delivering an excellent customer experience, it offers multiple payment methods including cash-on-delivery, comprehensive customer care and hassle-free returns through its own first- and last-mile delivery arm supported by 80+ logistics partners. Lazada Group is majority owned by Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE: BABA).
As a result of our tremendous growth, we are looking for entrepreneurial and result-oriented individuals to join our expanding team! This is a great opportunity to be part of a like-minded, driven group of individuals and hone in on your creativity to implement new initiatives.
Join the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!
Reporting to the Head of Category Campaign, you will be responsible for:
• Understanding user & business needs; identify business opportunity and define campaign strategy based on category pillars
• Conceptualize and develop interesting and relevant campaign across desktop, mobile sites and app
• Campaign planning and execution for the category and managing all onsite & campaign assets for the category
• Monitor campaign performance, provide campaign performance insights, evaluation and suggest key learnings to share the best practices across the teams
• Able to identify new trends based on different source of platform that champions in high usage of search keywords
• Stay on top of trends by gaining knowledge from relevant search sources and to be shared to internal stakeholders.
• Analyze structured data on search keyword trends and performances for category teams
• Generate traffic reports relevant to campaign/search/guided selling tools on the platform and to be shared to internal stakeholders
• Collaborate and work with direct and cross-functional teams: Commercial, Marketing, Product, Seller Platform, etc
• Provide product feedback, suggest and recommend team on how to drive better performance for campaign or better user onsite experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study
• Experience in eCommerce or high-growth industries - FMCG/Retail
• Hands-on experience working with multiple teams and stakeholders
• Detailed-oriented and good communication skills with the willingness to learn in a fast-moving environment
• Strong analytical skills and proven ability of data-driven decision-making
• Analytical mind & strong attention to detail
• Experience in on-site merchandising and traffic management is a definite plus
• Strong project management skills
• Industry knowledge is a strong plus
• Keen on eyes for details and creative designs
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work both independently and within a team
• Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel & PowerPoint); familiar with Pivots and VlookUp is a MUST.
• Experience in e-commerce preferred