PolicyStreet held by Polisea Sdn Bhd, is an insurance technology company, incorporated since
December 2016. We are on a mission to make insurance simple, easy and affordable. We are the 1st home-grown InsurTech being awarded the financial adviser approval by Bank Negara Malaysia.
With the founding team’s 50 years’ collective experience in various industries, we are building Malaysia’s first hybrid insurance marketplace whereby Malaysian consumers can make meaningful comparisons of all insurance products available in the market, and make informed purchases within a click and require our expert advisory services for more complex and group insurance products.
We are looking for candidates that are proactive and enthusiastic when dealing with existing and potential customers. Candidates also have to be responsive and a good sport when communicating with customers.
• Calling, emailing and WhatsApp-ing existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services
• Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders
• Processing all customer purchases accordingly and issue policies via portals and dashboards, making sure payment made is correct
• Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business
• Using sales scripts by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections
• Developing in-depth knowledge of customer insurance products and services to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences
• Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call, WhatsApp volume and sales
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field is preferred
• Proven experience working as a Customer Experience/Customer Service Associate in the insurance industry
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
• Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills
• Excellent organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
• Effective communication skills, able to communicate via WhatsApp, phone and email
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Fluent in written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia
• Wants exposure to the Insurance Technology world, and knowledge of new methods in providing financial advisory services to clients, using technology as an enabler
Duration of Internship : 4 months
We are the first home-grown InsurTech company in Malaysia! We just recently secured RM 7.8mil Series A funding despite the pandemic. Offering more than 1000 products targeting a huge underserved market with future ventures in different countries in the next 6 months.
Here are some perks in joining us!
● You get to experience competitive compensation and promotion that is fast and merit-based. ● You work with an amazing bunch where we work really hard and also build great friendships along the way.
● High medical, life and insurance benefits - we care about you :)
● Birthday surprise – share your wish-lists with us, and we will anonymously send that gift to you!
● Friday Chill Sesh with the team - yes we gather around to have some snacks, gossip, play some really cool games together.
● Who doesn't love a full stocked pantry - yes cookies, snacks, jellies, biscuits, choki choki too! Unlimited coffee, tea and peppermint tea for health freaks.
● Centralised office location in Bangsar South.
● You’ll be entitled to stock options, with terms and conditions.
● We have TWO beanbags (haha!) #firstcomefirstserve
● Corporate discounts with our client foodpanda. We are really foodies at heart