• Bachelor’s degree or above in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
• Strong C/C++ programming skills with object-oriented design paradigm, and proficient data structure and real-time software framework design.
• Good understanding of portable software design and SDLC software lifecycle maintenance. Excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
• Ability to work cross time zones.
• Familiar with mobile application development such as Android/Kotline, iOS/Swift, or cross-platform such as Web.
• Speech/audio expertise, such as live streaming, audio codec, speech signal processing, music production/editing, DAW engine, or media-based audio service deployment.
• A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional projects delivered to customers.