- Design and develop multimedia applications for Android platforms.
- Deliver live streaming and video chat features for mobile applications.
- Optimize multimedia SDK such as FFmpeg, GStreamer, WebRTC.
- Manage continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Xcode Server, or VS Build Server to help manage test targets, create reports, and support other users of the tools.
- Participate in creating technical specifications and performing code reviews with other engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical background involving software/system engineering, or equivalent working experience.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Good programming experience with at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Kotlin.
- Knowledge of continuous integration, unit testing, test automation, build automation (GIT/Jenkins).
- Experience in React Native, Flutter, and cross platform application development is a bonus.