|Work Location||Hong Kong, Hong Kong (香港)|
|Salary Range||USD 4000 — USD 6000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Channel Solutions Architect (SA) is a key pre-sales technical position in Alibaba Cloud international business division. Our SA’s are experienced cloud architects with comprehensive IT knowledge and industry insight and are, ultimately, the key to success on implementing projects. Solutions Architects are responsible for developing solutions in Alibaba Cloud and helping customers and partners to develop their applications and services on the Alibaba Cloud platform.
Closely work with customers to ensure their cloud architecture is successfully implemented by assisting them in building their applications and services on the Alibaba Cloud platform.
- Create and present solution architecture designs to C-level/senior personnel.
- Responsible for understanding the unique requirements of customers and partners, and provide appropriate technical cloud solutions and architecture designs based on Alibaba Cloud cloud services.
- Provide assistance to Alibaba Cloud customers and partners in migrating their existing IT system onto Alibaba Cloud platforms. This includes providing migration technique support for both applications and databases.
- Responsible for demo development and testing Alibaba Cloud services.
- A background in IT, computer science and/or cloud computing with a good understanding of networking, servers, storage systems, enterprise applications and the cloud.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working and consulting on enterprise architecture design and has a strong understanding of customer needs and requirements. Experience working or studying abroad is preferred.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture design and familiar with architecture methodology and practice in internet based applications/websites. Must also be familiar with procedures and tools for application migration and cloud/virtualization solutions for enterprise customers.
- Experience with Java/PHP/Python/Scala/Go/C++ development, familiar with JDBC, XML, Web Service and design patterns. Experience with Structs, Hibernate, Tomcat or Weblogic server.
- Nice to have one of the industry experience from Game, E-Commerce, Genomic/Healthcare, Media, Travel, Education, IoT...
- Experience with Redis/ MySQL/ PostgreSQL/ NoSQL DB/ Hadoop/ Spark/Machine Learning...
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills. Able to create documentation that can express cloud architectures using text ,diagrams and white boarding
- Able to work under high pressure, a quick learner with a passion for cloud technology. Able to think strategically about businesses, products and technical challenges.
- Good communication skills, a good team player and has professional attitude to work
- Candidates with Alibaba Cloud certifications (ACP or ACE) will be considered first.
- Fluent English and Putonghua is required.
- Frequent travel (APAC region) is required.
Find quality Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters, Importers, Buyers, Wholesalers, Products and Trade Leads from our award-winning International Trade Site
ALIBABA GROUP’S MISSION IS TO MAKE IT EASY TO DO BUSINESS ANYWHERE. We enable businesses to transform the way they market, sell and operate and improve their efficiencies. We provide the technology infrastructure and marketing reach to help merchants, brands and other businesses to leverage the power of new technology to engage with their users and customers and operate in a more efficient way. Our businesses are comprised of core commerce, cloud computing, digital media and entertainment, and innovation initiatives. In addition, Ant Group, an unconsolidated related party, provides payment services and offers financial services for consumers and merchants on our platforms. A digital economy has developed around our platforms and businesses that consists of consumers, merchants, brands, retailers, third-party service providers, strategic alliance partners and other businesses. The Alibaba digital economy generated RMB7,053 billion (US$1 trillion*) in GMV in the 12 months ended March 31, 2020, which mainly included GMV of RMB6,589 billion (US$945 billion) transacted through our China retail marketplaces, as well as GMV transacted through our international retail marketplaces and local consumer services.