|Work Location||Remote, Singapore|
|Salary Range||USD 2000 — USD 3000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Are you an experienced AFFILIATE MARKETING MANAGER seeking to join a high-flying direct response industry on online nutritional supplements and personal development? Well, this is the right job for you!
We have a great new opportunity for an Affiliate Marketing Manager who will help to grow the business even further by developing and maintaining a robust and profitable affiliate marketing department. This person will identify key opportunities, negotiate agreements, build and maintain relationships, oversee performance and drive business revenue and return of investment.
We have a ton of room for talented individuals to really shine and make themselves invaluable while experiencing and learning from performing high-level tasks. This person can quickly carve out a niche for themselves in this organization and be an irreplaceable revenue generator at Fortune Cookie Wisdom.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING:
This role will be very dynamic and varied in nature, but some of the key tasks you might be expected to perform include:
• Recruit, train and develop new affiliate partners to maximize the quality and quantity of referral traffic
• Oversee the day-to-day management of affiliate campaigns to ensure maximum ROI is achieved
• Provide and deliver affiliate marketing reports to advertisers and stakeholders
• Build a quality of client partnerships and pipeline to develop withstanding partnership on joint venture deals
• Partner with internal team to ensure timely launch of campaigns and provide effective strategies to deliver the targets
• Research and analyze program and campaign activity to identify opportunities for improvement and business growth
• Develop effective affiliate marketing strategies that will deliver the organization’s Key Performance Indicator, Service Level Agreement and Sales Revenue by utilizing various methods such as rates negotiations, renewals and other avenue for growth
• Collaborate and partner with various internal stakeholder to provide insights and analysis on the performance of each campaign
• Provide support to the management and team on any additional task and responsibility within scope of the role
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in managing affiliate marketers
• Have cultural and/or business knowledge about United States
• Have Experience in direct response marketing online
• Willing to work on US hours, if required
• Have a proven ability to work with and analyze data, think critically to make sound decision
• Have proven ability to close sales and make win/win deals
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management and project management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage and maintain long-lasting relationships
• Strong organizational, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills, and the ability to multitask, work under pressure and work well independently and in a team setting
Good to Have:
• Hands-on experience in nutritional supplements and digital product sales
• Working knowledge of affiliate marketing networks such as Clickbank, Digistore24 or Maxxweb.
• Working knowledge of affiliate tracking software such as HasOffers or anything similar
• Working knowledge and experience scaling VSL- and TSL-driven sales funnels and other direct response offer funnels.
• Preferably with Copywriting and persuasion skills
WHAT’s IN FOR YOU?
• A very competitive salary and benefits
• A truly flexible work environment – work wherever you want
• A culture of high energy, high ambition, always-on accessibility, and service from the heart for our internal and external customers.
• Be part of a performance-driven team that is built around a family-like culture
FortunOne of the most thriving online personal development publishers with many competitive products
We publish self-help digital courses online, like for health and personal development.