TalentTribe is looking for a Full Stack Developer to work closely with the team to build and grow our career discovery platform for millennials across Asia. This role is based in Indonesia.
Here’s what you’ll get to do in this role:
- Build & grow a product: Translate business needs into product features jobseekers & employers love. Implement and test new features to continuously grow & improve the product. Understand how users are using the product & gather user feedback.
- Front-end web development (React.js): Develop beautiful, responsive and performant web interfaces catering to multiple devices & screen resolutions, based on wireframes.
- Back-end web development (Node.js): Design and build the web platform, third-party data integration, API & backend systems.
- Software testing & troubleshooting: Build automated tests and unit tests. Measure, diagnose and improve product performance.
We are looking for people who have:
- Proficiency in Node.js
- Experience in Firebase
- Experience in AWS deployment
- Competency in unit testing
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field. We know that some of the best engineers are self-taught, so this isn’t a compulsory requirement for us. More than what degree you have, what matters is you have the skills for the job.
- Ability to learn fast independently and act fast
- Ability to communicate between the business side and tech side
- Ability to translate business needs into product requirements
Join the team!
Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Full Stack Developer Application – [Your Name]”.
- Portfolio of past products you’ve shipped or open source projects
- Available start date
- Which country & city you are currently located in