Company In troduction
ONYX Healthcare USA, Inc. is a subsidiary of the ASUS Computer Group that focuses on providing design manufacturing service for healthcare professionals and hospitals within medical OEM/ODM and healthcare IT markets. The company designs and manufactures a full line of medically certified (EN/UL 60601-1) fanless computing devices such as Surgical Workstation , Slim Medical Fanless Panel PC , Medical Tablet PC , Bedside Infotainment Terminal , and Embedded Motherboard , etc. through ISO9001/13485 regulated production procedure.
For further details on ONYX Healthcare USA, Inc., please visit us at http://www.onyxhealthcareusa.com.
• Conduct market research to find answers about client requirements, habits and trends
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
• Planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
• Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts
• Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements and inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
• Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information, and relaying customer services requests.
• Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising, and maintaining research databases.
• Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
• Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
• Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
• Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
• Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
• Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
• BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
• Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role
• Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
• Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite, CRM, and WordPress) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
• Well-organized and detail oriented
• Exceptional communication and writing skills
• Deadline driven and details oriented working style
• Good communication skills and teamwork experiences are mandatory.
• Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Base salary will be determined based on the experience level.
Compensation & benefit packages including: Medical, Dental, Vision and Simple IRA.
Healthcare industry is a long lasting and fast booming industry with lots of growth potential. If you are looking to establish a career with the leading design manufacturing service member company of the ASUS Computer Group, please forward your resume via email according to the following instructions. We look forward to working with you soon.
Job Type: Full-time
Marketing: 5 years (Required)
United States (Required)
|Salary Range||USD 5000 — USD 5500 monthly|
|Experience Required||5 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|