Wine Warehouse is a multi-generational, family owned and operated, wholesale distributor of fine wine, beer and spirits for California. Our warehouse in northern California is currently seeking a hard working and dedicated FULL-TIME ECommerce Digital Marketing Support Specialist. This position is located in Commerce, CA.
The Ecommerce Digital Marketing Specialist will focus on the production and support of a wide array of digital initiatives with a focus on eCommerce and automated marketing solutions. This role requires digital media expertise in a complex wine and spirit environment with strong business acumen and strategic e-commerce experience. The EDM Support Specialist is primarily responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the Wine Warehouse website and digital marketing efforts, and plays a supporting role in content creation and content dissemination via social media platforms. The main objectives will be to ensure timely delivery of content online, to increase revenue and engagement, to develop and execute social media strategies, research upcoming trends and apply them proactively, and to continue to build and advance the Wine Warehouse brand through online properties. This position will collaborate with Executive Management, Marketing Management, Customer Service, IT, and HR departments to achieve the Company’s marketing-building objectives.
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned or requested:
• Develops content marketing strategy that supports Wine Warehouse’s policies and goals, as well as client education and retention.
• Studies and communicates performance against effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of digital content marketing.
• Analyzes, reviews, and reports on effectiveness of each change and/or activity in an effort to maximize results.
• Collaborates with multiple internal teams to execute sales campaigns as well as provide timely reporting and analytical understanding of campaign results.
• Conceives, sets up, and executes tests using experimental design methods.
• Manages CRM (Customer Relation Management) system for capturing account information for direct marketing opportunities (i.e. Tasting Events, new brand launches, account data) including social media insights, and spot trends.
Support ecommerce platforms including, but not limited to, Sevenfifty, Provi and new B2B
• Oversee and execute website improvements. Ensures the website is up to date and user friendly.
• Assist in the launch of new products, content and promotions to the website and eCommerce store.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience, as well as, content management for Marketing modules.
• Identifies and helps maintain industry best practices, laws, and new technology techniques in digital marketing and e-commerce.
• Supports and protects the Wine Warehouse brand by ensuring positive and relevant messaging.
• Manages online Marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) activities once the website is updated.
• Assists in the planning, creation, and distribution of social media for all of Wine Warehouse platforms, including (but not limited to), Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn, in order to drive awareness, and lead engagement and conversation.
• Works directly with Executive Management, Ownership, Sales and Supplier Associates on various projects as needed and assigned to develop quality working relationships.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
• General knowledge of the technical aspects of eCommerce specific web platforms, knowledge or experience working effectively with automated marketing tools, and experience using content management systems to post and manipulate content on websites
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrated ability to set priorities, direct projects, and meet deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and MAC
• Beverage industry experience as it relates to the knowledge of standard laws and regulations is preferred
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising ecommerce and digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse and experienced group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts
• Strong analytical, data-driven thinking
• Strong working knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, and/or video creation and editing skills are a plus
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Must be able to walk, bend, reach, and lift, if necessary (average 25 pounds). The physical demands here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. This is a high energy, multi-faceted position requiring personal initiative and flexibility.
• Competitive hourly wage
• Benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401 (k) matching, and paid vacation and holidays
• Wine Warehouse is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Wine Warehouse is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.