Davies & Associates, LLC is a US, UK and Italian law firm based in New York and London with a global presence spanning the US, Europe and Asia. Despite our global reach we remain a small and collegial team.
We specialize in assisting high not worth individuals and businesses with global mobility.
D&A is a US-based law firm with a global presence spanning Asia, Europe, Africa and the United States. Despite our global reach we are comprised of a small collegial team.
This role will involve working collaboratively with our global team and will report to our Director of Marketing in London with a dotted line report to our Global Managing Partner in New York.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager/Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
• Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
• Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
• Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
• Skills and experience in creative content writing
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,640.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
|Work Location||New York|
|Salary Range||USD 37640 — USD 60000 yearly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|