|Work Location||New York, United States|
|Salary Range||USD 37640 — USD 60000 yearly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Davies & Associates, LLC is a US, UK and Italian law firm based in New York and London with a global presence spanning the US, Europe and Asia. Despite our global reach we remain a small and collegial team.
We specialize in assisting high not worth individuals and businesses with global mobility.
D&A is a US-based law firm with a global presence spanning Asia, Europe, Africa and the United States. Despite our global reach we are comprised of a small collegial team.
This role will involve working collaboratively with our global team and will report to our Director of Marketing in London with a dotted line report to our Global Managing Partner in New York.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager/Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
• Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
• Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
• Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
• Skills and experience in creative content writing
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,640.00 - $60,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
Monday to Friday
Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Providing Immigration & Corporate Solutions to Entrepreneurs, Businesses & Families.
Frequently consulted by major newspapers and television networks around-the-world for his views on investment visas, Mark is Chair of the investor visa practice at Davies & Associates. Licensed ot practice in both the US and the UK, Mark couples US and UK "ivy" law degrees with an MBA from the Wharton School in the United States. Mark began his legal career in what is now one of the ten largest commercial law firms in the world and represented major financial institutions in CMBS and distressed real-estate-backed asset purchases and workouts. This experience is especially helpful when assisting clients with regional center based in vestments in the US EB5 program. Over the course of the last decade, Mark's firm, D&A, has grown to have presences in India, Vietnam, Africa, Europe and the United States. In 2018 D&A moved it's administrative and operations team form New York to London in order to be able to better serve the firm's clients in Asia. Recognized by the Bush Whitehouse for services to the US legal industry and as a "top 25" Eb5 lawyer for several years Mark is sought after as counsel of choice by companies individuals from around-the-world.