Really Right Stuff designs and sells premium photography and long-range precision shooting support gear such as tripods, tripod heads, camera and rifle plates, and quick-release systems. All products are made in the USA. We are based in Lehi and sell directly to consumers all over the world.
We are seeking a full-time Analytics and Social Media Specialist. This position will be responsible for high-quality execution of our marketing strategy and plans. The Analytics and Social Media Specialist will analyze market and website trends and submit regular reports and recommendations which leverage those insights to achieve the company's and department's goals. Additionally, the Specialist will create social media content aligned with our strategy to market Really Right Stuff products. They will also manage digital ad campaigns, while analyzing and reporting on the effectiveness for campaign. This position will also communicate with the target demographic and assist in market research. The Specialist is expected to be savvy in the latest digital advertising tools and techniques.
• Consumer and market insight collection and analysis
• Marketing/Sales funnel and customer journey mapping analysis and maintenance
• Marketing campaign development and execution which includes creating social media, blog posts, and marketing emails
• Assist in the development and execution of a clearly defined consumer acquisition strategy in a manner that supports business growth, drives awareness and revenue, and builds a loyal user base
• Maintain the RRS blog
• Moderate use of HTML to assist in maintaining RRS website and product listings
• The Analytics and Social Media Specialist is a key contributor to the company's marketing innovations and communication across all media and customer touch points.
To be successful, you will need strong passion and strength in customer and market understanding. You will also need to have insights to develop creative and innovative solutions that allow us to win in the marketplace.
Prior to employment, candidates must comply with a background check, and drug screening.
Only local applicants, please. Applications outside of a 50 mile radius from RRS will be immediately dismissed without review.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Market analysis: 2 years (Required)
Marketing campaign: 2 years (Required)
Social media marketing: 2 years (Required)