|Work Location||California, United States|
|Salary Range||USD 5000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
The Entrust Group is a pioneer in the world of self-direction. For 40 years, we’ve provided account administration services for self-directed retirement accounts and tax-advantaged plans. As a Self-Directed IRA administrator, Entrust assists clients in purchasing alternative investments with retirement funds, and administering assets typically unavailable through banks and brokerage firms. With an Entrust Self-Directed IRA, clients have access to assets such as real estate properties, precious metals, start-ups, private equity, loans and much more.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a creative, high-performing Content Marketing Specialist to join our team of passionate marketers. The Content Marketing Specialist will report directly to the Marketing Director and work closely with other team members on all campaigns and projects.
This is an opportunity to work with skilled marketers on a variety of B2B and B2C campaigns and programs. The Content Marketing Specialist will strategize, develop, implement and execute a comprehensive digital B2B and B2C inbound content marketing plan by working with Marketing, Sales and other departments. You should be a grammar buff with extreme attention to detail and have a good understanding of Inbound Marketing and engagement techniques. This position requires a keen eye to ensure everything is cohesive and consistent in articles, whitepapers, webpages, etc.
• Work with marketing, sales and operations to identify content needs and develop an organization-wide content calendar and distribution plan
• Research, write, optimize, and build effective and engaging digital and print content including articles, whitepapers, reports, brochures, webpages, etc.
• Ensure consistency in style, tone, and branding of our content
• Update the style guide as needed
• Coordinate with the marketing team to synchronize communication efforts for campaign launches
• Participate in developing campaigns and programs with the marketing team
• Research industry trends and current news to create new, engaging content and identify areas of need
• Analyze competitor communications to ensure we’re emphasizing our points of differentiation
• Closely monitor analytics and content performance to recommend future enhancements
• Present analytics and content performance to Marketing Team
Utilize project management tool to develop and track status of each project
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field
• A minimum of 3 years of experience researching, writing, and building digital content
• Extreme attention to detail
• Ability to focus on the big picture while keeping an eye on the little things
• Demonstrated experience writing for digital channels
• Excellent writing skills, and the ability to write in our voice
• Experience managing a content calendar
• Skills in SEO and content marketing/promotion
• Strategic thinking
• Great proofreading skills
• Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize
• Proficient with Microsoft office programs
• Experience with google analytics (Google analytics certification preferred) and ability to analyze performance trends and metrics
• Experience with Content Management Systems, HubSpot is a plus
• Knowledge of graphic design (Photoshop, InDesign)
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
How to apply
Please respond to this post with your resume and writing samples.
This is a full-time position with benefits. Compensation is determined by experience. The Entrust Group encourages a healthy work/life balance.
This is a remote position but can be based out of our office in Oakland, California if desired.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Professional development assistance
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
SEO: 3 years (Preferred)
Marketing: 3 years (Required)
We administer self-directed IRAs (Real Estate IRAs, Gold IRAs & more).
The Entrust Group is the world's premier provider of self-directed IRA administration services, in business for over 30 years administering self-directed, tax-advantaged savings accounts. Self-directed IRAs allow you to save for retirement through alternative investments, such as real estate (Real Estate IRA), gold (Gold IRA), private stock, and more. We specialize in investor education, offering free learning materials about alternative investments, investing strategies, and more. In addition to retirement accounts, we also offer health savings accounts (HSAs) and education savings accounts (ESAs). Founded by industry luminary Hubert Bromma, Entrust serves individuals and businesses through a nationwide network of dedicated local offices. The Entrust Group and our offices are regularly examined to ensure compliance with state and federal banking requirements. In addition, Entrust affiliate offices enjoy regular training to maintain self-directed IRA industry best practices. Entrust is committed to the classic American goal of financial independence, especially as it relates to retirement, health, and education. We are leaders in the self-directed IRA industry, offering custodial services, and educational information to help you direct your future with ease. Request a complimentary consultation on our "Services" page to learn more.