JOB DESCRIPTION :
We are looking for an ambitious DIGITAL SALES ASSOCIATE/E-COMMERCE to continuously build and expand external and internal online opportunities. Aside from building channels, there will also be a component of researching competitor platforms, brands, and best practices for the tightening online sales arena. The role will compliment brand strategies set forth the brand team to reach objectives laid in order to drive the brands to success and add ultimately add value to the customers.
He / she will be the champion of our various online sales channels and work to help shape and achieve the objectives set forth by the management. To reflect our desire to be agile and also ensure our talent can be developed across the most important projects, this role reports directly to the Marketing Manager.
You will plan, lead and execute the creation of sales strategies and plans based on consumer, customer and shopper insights, build brand equity and improve brand health month-on-month alongside the brand people.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
• eCommerce Platforms: Handles and monitor the Shoppe, Lazada, Website and Shopify for the daily schedule.
• Create Sales Strategy: Conduct analysis of sales and its relative trends on current products, and potential additional ones, to develop annual and 3-year marketing plans according to company’s portfolio strategy and long-term business goals. Generate preference amongst consumers & shoppers through superior value delivery in each of the 6P marketing mix elements (Product, Place, Price, Promotion, + Proposition & Pack).
• Channel/Client Development - Current: Understand the current sales channels available and spot room to develop it further to harness its potential to fully to contribute to the company-wide objective share.
• Channel/Client Development – New Opportunities: Source proper channels to be driver of the SKU in terms of sales, and to fully contribute to the company-wide objective share.
• P&L Accountability with Budget Management and Control: Plan annual marketing budget to achieve the desired brand performance, and monitor and control brand budget to ensure compliance to company objectives. Leads the budget process and target setting, creation of POs, tracking and any recommendations for investment shifts in market.
• External Linkage Development: A role to be fulfilled alongside the Digital Marketing • • Associate for Brands. This aims to have connections to special groups that can be a potential sales channel or brand ambassadors. This can also work with for depletion planning of products.
• Develop and implement Trade Activation Plan: Own local Brand Activity Overview and secure synchronization of consumer and shopper/trade facing activities. Ensure execution of the plan per channel and customer based on local knowledge (trade windows, lead times, KAM agreements) and in timely alignment and coordination with consumer facing activation.
• Collaboration with a Multi-Functional Team: To drive, plan and manage project team (both internal and external) to achieve results in marketing-related activities on product development, advertising, consumer activation, sponsorships, PR, online/digital marketing. Lead teams through key brand processes (Integrated Commercial Planning, • • Sales and Marketing Meeting, and Demand Review Meeting) to develop strategies and deliver strong results.
• Stakeholder Collaboration and Commercial Engagement. Provide brand reviews and brand portfolio management (agreed SKU-rationalization, phase-in and out). Work in collaboration with Cluster lead team and BAM Leaders to seek best practice cases and opportunity to leverage activation ideas from other markets.
• Must possess a BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Sales or equivalent courses
• Must have at least 2 years experience in Sales/Brand Management
• Project / Campaign Management skills
• Online Trade Plan Activation
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Analytical skills on business and development of brand strategies
• Inventory Management
• Knowledge and skills in commercial sales and driving sales
• Knowledge and experience in use of research for development of brand plans
• Strong commercial and numerical acumen with attention to detail
• Holistic skill set across various marketing growth drivers as well as a track record of delivering strong and sustainable business results
• Able to take initiative and perform tasks in an efficient and self-sufficient manner
• Can converse confidently in both English and Tagalog.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Php17,000.00 - Php30,000.00 per month
Company Christmas gift
13th month salary
How much is your asking salary?
Temporarily due to COVID-19
|Salary Range||PHP 17000 — PHP 30000 monthly|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|