Full Job Description
• Junior Content Writer: Write at least 5 qualified articles a day
• Senior Content Writer: Write at least 6 qualified articles a day.
• These articles are minimum of 600-words articles.
• The topics in these news articles range from current events shaking up the world of natural health, to medical studies, to scientific breakthroughs, to prepping.
• Research articles can also be assigned, specifically, research articles on the health benefits and uses of animal- and plant- based foods, vitamins, nutrients and nutraceuticals.
• Writes can also be asked to write marketing articles and materials. These marketing materials include promo e-mails, landing page paragraphs, txt/push notifications, and banner descriptions. Marketing articles involves writing 600- to 1200- word articles on health-supporting foods or protective products, and promoting products from our online retail store.
• Writer will need to be capable of using WordPress interface to post news and research articles. Training will be provided on interface, however, writers need to be able to write effective tags and social media blurbs for each article to enhance article's SEO value.
• The writer will need to be able to use Basecamp to organize projects and update daily. The writer will also be requested to report their article assignment accomplishment in Excel spreadsheet each day.
• Writer can also be asked to assist on Special writing projects from time-to-time to support onshore operational objectives
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: Php25,000.00 - Php35,000.00 per month
8 hour shift
All Applicants are required to wear mask and Sanitized regularly etc.
Work Remotely: Yes