1. Must be able to gather pertinent information and organize it in a logical and functional manner.
2. The primary focus will be running and distributing reports to users on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
3. Will also need to prepare, sanitize, and update data on request.
4. Uses statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful daily, weekly, and monthly report and distribute them to select users (some require exporting and modifying .csv reports using Excel).
5. Documents tables and writes Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERDs).
6. Updates and removes data upon request.
7. Downloads and prepares multiple sets of data to be loaded or merged on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
8. Double-checks current report for accuracy to help minimize and eliminate mistakes. 9. Writes ad-hoc report.
10. Proficient in ways to benefit every department from company’s data.
11. Fluent with all department reporting processes and needs, understanding how process changes will affect reporting.
12. Effectively explains technical processes and concepts to non-technical people.
“Our mission is to provide opportunity to serve humanity through social business in a redesigned learning environment.“
|Salary Range||USD 2500 monthly|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|