• Research, analysis, design, develop, testing and implementation of complete software solutions for the banking and financial system.
• Working as a part of project development team.
• Develop and upkeep application documentations
• Onsite technical support for our customers. Problem solving abilities.
• Assisting on software functionality and technical testing.
• Ability to communicate clearly with business user and project manager.
Qualifications & Related Experience
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
Knowledge & Experience:
- NET (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASP Classic)
- MVC Experience
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016
- PostgreSQL (Added Advantages)
- ASP CLASSIC
- NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET,
- Web Services (SOAP, REST).
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017
- Microsoft SQL Management studio
- PostgreSQL Tools – pgAdmin (Added Advantages)
- Window Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Redhat Linux (Added Advantages)
Proficiency in building web base application, DLL library, web services using C#, VB.NET, MVC
We offer a 5 -day week, pleasant working environment and a competitive remuneration package to commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Junior Between 1 - 3 year(s) of application development, integration or related working experience.
Fresh Graduates with good results are encourage to apply
Knowledge and experience in Cheque Transaction related System
Experience in hardware API integration
Experience implementing automated testing platform and unit tests
Microsoft Professional Certification
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Contract, Internship, Fresh graduate
Salary: RM2,800.00 - RM3,500.00 per month
Work from home
Monday to Friday
|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Salary Range||MYR 2800 — MYR 3500 monthly|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|