|Salary Range||USD 2500 monthly|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
• Produce automotive-related content (e.g. articles, listicles, reviews, opinion pieces, etc.)
• Research and brainstorm ideas for articles, social media and campaigns.
• Proofread, copyright and edit articles, texts, messages, emails, and other collaterals.
• Ensure all produced content are engaging and web-friendly SEO.
• Maintain existing articles on the website, including updating, image curation and formatting.
• Keep up with the latest trends and developments in the automotive industry in Singapore.
• Monitor articles and prepare accurate reports of their performance.
• Evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic and conversions.
• Work with the marketing team to brainstorm new ideas and strategies for growth, engagement, promotion, and conversion.
• Assist with other company efforts, such as copywriting, public relations, and customer success.
• Work closely with the Social Media and Content Marketing Manager
• Candidates must have at least 2 to 4 years of equivalent experience in journalism and content marketing.
• Be someone with creativity to produce and communicate fresh ideas and concepts.
• Have a strong command of the English language, both written and spoken.
• Demonstrate excellent leadership, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Be a team player with a can-do attitude and is both meticulous in work and efficient with time.
• Ability to work well under stress and deliver according to tight deadlines.
• Possessing HTML and design skills will be a huge plus.
(Preferred) Passionate about cars and the automotive industry in Singapore.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $2,500.00 per month
Work from home
Monday to Friday
Experience: Equivalent experience in journalism and content marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19
Singapore's Leading Automotive Platform
Singapore's leading automotive platform. We provide drivers with smart and fast solutions to transact their cars and simplify vehicle ownership. Motorist is Singapore's Leading AutoConcierge Platform that simplifies vehicle ownership. We offer a suite of vehicle management tools, including on-demand auto services. You can connect to a network of motorists and motor services so you’ll never miss out on what you need to know. Motorist has become one of the largest driver’s communities in Singapore, transacting millions of dollars worth of vehicles every month.