Lion Brewery Co is looking for an excellent Craft Beer Sales Executive to join our rapidly growing business. We are looking for someone with relevant craft beer industry experience, who is a self-starter that has a lot of drive and passion in their work, as well as a wide network of existing contacts in the Singapore F&B scene.
Job title: Craft Beer Sales Executive
Reports to: General Manager
About Lion Brewery Co:
Lion Brewery Co is a Singaporean craft beer brand with a simple mission of bringing exceptional beer to Southeast Asia. Independently owned and distributed, in 2018 Lion Brewery Co launched as a company and is now a significant player in the craft beer scene, both in Singapore and other SEA markets.
· Contact venues and secure meetings and tasting sessions with key industry decision makers; specifically craft beer bars, taprooms and restaurants.
· Pitch and sell the beer to potential venue partners, with the guidance of management
· Negotiate deals whilst having an understanding of how to calculate and protect sales margins, to ensure profitability for the company
· Provide beer samples and collaterals to potential partners
· Leverage existing contacts within the industry to secure meetings and close accounts and deal.
· Basic use of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software to log all tasks, meetings, and deals data.
· Coordinate deliveries and purchase orders working together with our administrator, and maintain relationships with our logistics and warehouse partners
· Help with ad-hoc social media and basic marketing.
• Craft Beer knowledge and industry experience is an ABSOLUTE MUST
• Candidates without a wide network of relevant F&B industry contacts will not be considered.
• Fluent in English
• 2-5 years' quota carrying sales experience in F&B required
• Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems, preferably with Hubspot
• Diligence in tracking and maintaining customer interactions in a CRM
• Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starters – the ability to work without micro-management and enjoys taking initiative and thinking of new ideas
• Ambition - candidates who will relish the opportunity to work with a rapidly growing start-up in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility – can do things in an agile manner, and take issues as they come and deal with them appropriately
• Self-awareness – who isn’t afraid to make mistakes, but will own up to and learn from them
Second (& Third) Languages
Car & Driving License
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Monday to Friday
Will you be requiring work sponsorship for this role?
Craft Beer Industry: 3 years (Required)
Sales: 3 years (Preferred)