This role is open to candidates currently residing in Singapore.
We are seeking an Accounts Executive or Senior Account Executive for our Singapore Office. You should be well versed in general accounting with a minimum of 3 years experience in Accounts Departments. Able to perform invoicing, payments, data entry, financial statement reconciliations, assist in costing and billings, Taxation, or audit matters.
You will work with three senior accounts executives while reporting to the Finance Manager and Finance Director. You will be required to use a proprietary Korean accounting system to communicate, read and write for both work and reporting.
As your role would cover regional duties, you will be collaborating with Finance Departments in Malaysia, India and Korea for monthly reconciliations or yearly audit matters. Your role would require monthly accounting closing including booking and extra works with banks or related institutions. Collaboration frequently with Korea-speaking Finance Team and IT Team based in Korea with calls or video conferences for accounting system developments or custom reports. It would be useful to have a proficient command of the Korean language as the team in Korea mainly communicate in Korean, especially higher management.
• Handling of invoices, related bills or receipts from inside or outside
• Book sales, cost and expenses ledgers using ERP system
• Arrange necessary financial data through the company database system
• Assist junior Manager on the month-end closing and preparing of monthly P/L
• Assist in Compiling and submission of GST return.
• Extra works with banks or related institutions for paper works or documentation.
• Communicating with other branches (Malaysia, India, Korea, Indonesia)
• At least 3 years of working experience in Accounting.
• Minimum Diploma in Accounting / Finance
• Proficient in MS Office. MS Excel most importantly.
• Experienced in ERP (SAP, Duzon, Etc) with fast and exact booking skills
• Team player with good communication skills.
• Diligent & Positive attitude, Fast & keen learning ability
• Speaks both English and Korean to liaise with Korea HQ office whom speak korean. However, it is not a must.
• Preferably candidates that are able to start work within short notice will be an added advantage
Basic Salary: starting from $2,000 depending on career
Mobile Allowance: $50-70/mth
Attendance Incentive of $300 monthly for good attendance! (no lateness or absences)
Meal Allowance $10 for days of working overtime
9am - 7pm (Mon-Thur)
9am - 6pm (Fri)
Interested applicants are invited to send your updated resume via Apply Now. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $2,000.00 - $4,000.00 per month
Monday to Friday
How good are your language skills for Korean and English?
Bachelor's or equivalent (Preferred)
Accounting: 3 years (Required)
Work Remotely: No
|Salary Range||MYR 2000 — MYR 4000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|