• Manage all aspects of assigned projects to meet internal and client expectations.
• Understand client briefs and specifications.
• Conceptualise ideas for visuals and content as necessary.
• Write, edit, and proofread diverse content; including but not limited to print publications (annual reports, commemorative books, corporate brochures, etc.), digital collaterals (EDMs, posters, etc.), and exhibitions/galleries.
• Work closely with the internal team, especially the Creative Director and Content
• Manager, to ensure that content meets client expectations of style, factual accuracy, and other necessary aspects.
• Curate exhibitions; including but not limited to researching history and interviewing persons of interest.
• Conduct interviews and cover events to gather information for content creation.
• Liaise with clients as the main point of contact (may include aspects beyond content, e.g. design).
• Plan and adhere to project timelines.
• Attend and participate actively in meetings with internal staff and/or clients.
• Present concepts to clients.
• Possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing,
• Linguistics/Languages, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, or equivalent.
• Preferably one to three years of working experience in a related field.
• Excellent command of the English language, with strong conceptual and critical thinking skills.
• Capable of writing, editing, and proofreading to industry standard.
• Able to work independently and in a team to meet tight deadlines.
• Able to engage actively in discussions and propose ideas.
• Experience in working with government agencies is a plus.
• Experience in gallery curation is a plus.
• Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $3,000.00 - $5,000.00 per month
WRITING: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Remotely: Temporarily due to COVID-19