As owners of the largest online beauty media in Singapore, Malaysia, Beauty Insider is seeking a seasoned Growth Marketing Manager to drive sales, conversions, subscriptions and traffic to Insider Mall, our marketplace.
You must have a proven ROI and track record strategy in driving sales and conversions for e-commerce marketplaces or in an e-commerce setting.
You will need to demonstrate that you have managed numerous online campaigns, which deliver stellar results and yield positive ROI, with case studies to back up your track record.
Your roles will include :
• Oversee, developing and implement clear marketing goals, promotions and strategies to increase traffic, conversions, leads and growth of revenues for our E-commerce sellers on Insider Mall.
• Develop and execute overall digital marketing strategies including the management and allocation of marketing budgets to increase page likes, followers and increase overall engagement across all our assets.
• Supervise on executions of paid advertising across all digital channels and tools including Google Ads, Display network, You tube Ads, FB &IG ads, including FB & IG Shop, dynamic product ads, multi product ads etc.
• Supervise the design and marketing team to come up with strong visual, copy, formats and concepts for all paid ads and landing pages.
• Analyse and monitor traffic stats, data, ad performances to achieve top performance and KPIs to our sellers on our market place.
• Use Drip emails and be familiar with sales funnel approaches such as Get Response to achieve your KPIS.
• Drive sales growth and conversions through re-marketing techniques, influencer tie ups and other marketing collaborations.
• Maintain spreadsheets (databases and project plans), prepare guidelines and decks to make sure all information is well-recorded and up-to-date
Diploma or Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing / e-commerce and overseeing digital marketing strategies
Understanding of all aspects of digital marketing and optimization especially paid ads media (Google Ads, display ads, retargeting, Social Ads campaigns. e-mail marketing, affiliate marketing, etc.)
You must be very familiar with running GA, re-targeting & cart abandonment campaigns, FB pixels and other forms of digital tools that will increase the sales for our sellers.
Understanding and experience in Google Analytics, Content management systems (Wordpress, Shopify, Magento), Adobe Creative Suite and Google Suite.
Be very familiar on the use of Facebook Business Manager and have a track record of running specific campaigns to achieve specific goals to ensure objectives are met.
Analytical mind with the ability to monitor, interpret and report campaign results
Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimisation, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tools
Familiar with e-marketplaces backend dashboard
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work from home
Monday to Friday
Digital marketing: 3 years (Required)
E-commerce marketing: 3 years (Required)
Paid Advertising: 3 years (Required)
Work Remotely: Yes
|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Salary Range||USD 700 — USD 1100 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|