|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Salary Range||MYR 4000 — MYR 8000 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
What You'll Do
- Create a stunning website that is user intuitive with extraordinary content
- Crafting compelling content
- Analyze the needs of the website audience, providing recommendations on how to improve web traffic
- Proficient in various web programming languages such as CSS, HTML, JS, and Jquery.
What we look for
- Mastery of the English, Malay, and Chinese language for content writing purposes
- Having a keen sense for continuous improvement and enhancement of the project
- Willing to take on multiple challenges, self-managable under pressure, and a strong teamwork ethic
- Passion and drive for the better
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with third party data sources and APIs (Mapkit/Google Maps API)
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ideation, enhancement and continuous improvement on web/mobile app
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure, stay positive and have fun
"Uber" for logistics. Sending everything with no weight limit, everything that fits into the car and operates 24/7
GOLOG is an online logistics and delivery platform that connects logistics users and service providers. We are unique in a sense that we seek to humanize the industry by providing utter logistics efficiency while leveraging on the peer-to-peer economic sharing platform akin to major ride-sharing services. Golog is owned by GoBuilders Netsoft Sdn Bhd, a new established company in early 2017 as an application software company. Currently operating in Klang Valley and Negeri Sembilan, and is one of the biggest area coverage platform in Malaysia. Why Golog? It all started when the founders find the F1 themed shirt purchased online reach their doorsteps after event date. Frustrated and determined to change the landscape of logistics, formed Golog. With fast delivery within 3 hours, Golog is able to serve needs for urgent deliveries, perishable goods and fragile items better. It gives personalised delivery experience to the users and the recipient are able to see when their items will arrive with real time tracking. No more time wasted on doorsteps!