Apply through : firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us in a meaningful career, knowing that every second spent on your work is directly contributing to empowering local moms and pops to make a living from home selling food & groceries.
If you are a computer geek, you take fun in building random projects during your own free time, and you are a firm believer that nothing cannot be solved with technology, join us as a Full Stack Developer.
In this role, you will be building our core product and core features that drive growth. But you are not just here to code, but also to contribute to our growth initiatives, come up with new tech solutions that help improve our business metrics.
You are expected to atleast have basic understanding and have a proven track record of all items listed in “job requirements”.
● Work directly with CTO, development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
● Run experiments with growth team to improve conversion
● Design client side & server side architecture
● Build front-end application using Angular 6 & above
● Develop & manage well functioning NoSQL databases
● Write effective APIs
● Unit Test, troubleshoot, debug & upgrade software
● Build feature and application with a mobile responsive design
● Provide recommendations to business stakeholders on deliverables and timelines ● Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
● Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Our promises to you.
An impactful career ▶ Your work matters. Every piece of work you churn out and every second spent in Kravve will be directly contributing to empowering moms and pops to make a living.
Rapid career progression ▶ You will own and lead your own portfolio from day 1. There's no "you'll need to work 3 years to get promoted as an manager" kinda bullshit here. You get promoted based on merit, not seniority in the company.
Be involved in business decisions ▶ You’ll also be involved and work directly with the founders in shaping the company’s future. Your voices count.
Flat company structure ▶ We are a bunch of young folks striving to impact the world in our own way, there’s no company politics. All we want is to create impact through our work.
Freedom to experiment ▶ We encourage new ideas and experiments. There's no hard and fast rule in this company. You'll need to move fast and break things. You are important ▶ You won’t be just another person in a large organisation. Your work matters.
● Proven experience as Full Stack Developer or similar role
● Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
● 2+ years of experience on unit testing and deploying programs and systems ● Familiarity with NoSQL database (Firebase/MongoDB) and UI/UX design ● Excellent communication and teamwork skill
● An analytical mind
● Able to articulate and break down complex problems into simple solutions. ● Understand user experience and are obsessed with creating user-centric applications.
Apply through : email@example.com
|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Salary Range||MYR 3500 — MYR 8000 monthly|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|