At Woovly, We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
Should have experience in data modelling, distributed system design, Micro service architecture and communications protocol and is passionate about writing code and the art of management.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. We'd also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs. Overseeing development and implementation of programs. Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams. Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
• Create architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces in Woovly
• Communicate system requirements to engineering team
• Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions and provide guidance to team members
• Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods • Develop rapid prototypes of complex systems and work with junior developers to take them to completion.
• Provide technical mentorship to a team of 8-10 strong engineers with thorough code and design reviews.
• Find quick solutions for experiments being conducted by growth, marketing, product and business team to enable them to fail-fast.
• Driving technical innovation at Woovly by experimenting with latest technologies and adopting them within our tech stack.
• Establish a framework to regularly measure & track page and site performance metrics. Proactively identify gaps / opportunities to improve performance.
• BE/BTech/ME/Mtech from IIT/NIT/REC/BIT’s or other top tier colleges with 8+ years of work experience working on scalable and high performance web based products.
• Proficiency in CS concepts such as Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating systems. • Strong hands on knowledge of a server side scripting language such as Python, PHP is MUST. • Good technical knowledge of Cloud technologies
• Knowledge of MVC frameworks like Rails, Django, Express etc.
• Sound understanding of relational databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL is required. Exposure to NoSQL like Redis / Memcached, Mongo will be a big plus.
• Experience on Kafka / RabbitMQ will be good to have.
• Strong hold on identifying and fixing performance bottlenecks.
• Sound knowledge of tuning configurations for database, cache and OS params for optimal performance.
Woovly India Pvt Ltd.
#001, Ground floor, HM Delphi, 7th C Main,3rd Block, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560034, India
• Hands on knowledge with scalable distributed systems, service oriented architectures is needed.
• Good understanding of version control tools like Git, Subversion is required.
• Good communication skills.
• Candidates with prior experience in start-ups would be preferred.
To apply: Please reach out on email@example.com or +91 9731116126
|Experience Required||8 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|