Reporting to: MOX Greater SEA office - SEA Director
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of the international startup accelerator, you are looking at the right place !!!
MOX is operated by the US$700M venture capital firm SOSV, the world’s 2nd most active seed investor in 2019 according to Crunchbase. Providing exclusive resources to help our invested startups grow faster and expansion into global market starting from South East Asia & India.
● Helping with sourcing deal flows of potential startups for investments
● Visiting events/online in Singapore in relation to startups & industry
● Working with our partners in Singapore to establish presence
● Working on proposals to pitch to partners in Singapore to work with
● Working out of Singapore cowork partner at Marina Bay/Duxton 2-3d/wk
● Helping the BD (Biz Development) team with partnerships work
Employment with MOX will be on an at-will basis, which means intern and the company are free to terminate the employment relationship at any time for a
ny reason. This is not a contract or guarantee of employment for a definite amount of time. Claims for expenses incurred during the course of work are
allowed within reason. Expected to have own devices (mobile/laptop) for work. Required to sign an agreement before onboarding process begins. Certific
ate of participation will be issued upon completion of internship. Upon completion of internship placement in employment positions can be recommended.