Vircle is the 1st central bank regulated digital banking service focussed on children and teens launched anywhere in south east asia. A solution built for parents and children, Vircle enables children to have their 1st digital contactless payments experience in a safe, school friendly and gamified way.
Currently being actively rolled out across multiple Tier 1 schools across the country, Vircle will soon be launching it’s direct to consumer innovative products setting new benchmarks in the banking and finance scene of Malaysia. With the ambition to roll out across the region, we’re looking for talented individuals to join our ever growing engineering term in multiple roles.
If you would like to be part of a team building something never seen before in the region, come join us today!
We are hiring up to 5 positions in Malaysia, open to Malaysians OR foreigners with own work visa.
- You know agile and love writing code & can work in a highly energized environment where we deliver 2 weekly agile sprints into UAT.
- Able to translate a concept or requirement into code that is compliant to the company standard, scalable, efficient and highly componentized.
- Having experience in SW development/Quality processes like CMMI is an added advantage
- Most importantly, you have worked with startups and understand the high paced demands from a startup working environments.
- Experience in developing financial services application is a BIG plus, example payment gateways, ewallets, encryption payment messaging, PCI DSS , core banking etc.
- Willing to continuously learn new technologies and frameworks adopted by the company
- Have good software engineering skills, problem solving, algorithm understanding, code documentation, SDLC processes, AGILE development experience and more.
- Understanding on security aspects of developing financial services applications is highly desired.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Have passion in fintech and products related to bringing financial inclusivity to Children in Malaysia
Minimum Experience expectations:
- Experience with RDBMS like MySQL, AWS Dynamo DB is strongly desired, both structured and no-structure data models knowledge
- Experience with back-end technology like Java, NodeJS
- Experience with front-end technology like Ionic 4 above, Angular 7++
- Experience with web service technology like SOAP, REST etc
- Strong experience in developing for AWS with good knowledge on Cloud Formation, AWS lambda (using nodejs), AWS dynamodb is highly desirable
Added Experience (not mandatory but can be a plus):
- Experience with CI CD tools like Jenkins etc.
- Experience with Cloud Technology like AWS, Ali Cloud, GCP etc
- Experience with Docker, Lamda, Kubernetes etc
- Experience and knowledge of Firebase Store, Firebase Notifications etc.
- Experience in using Spring framework like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud etc
- Experience with developing Cordova plugins.
- Working with ELK Stack
The ideal candidate must be willing to take a 2 hour online test which covered both aptitude, algorithms, thinking logic and other relevant skills.
For those above 8 years applying to lead roles, a simple online programming test assignment will be given, with 6 hours to submit.
|Work Location||Kuala Lumpur|
|Salary Range||MYR 5000 — MYR 15000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||5 available|