Since 2014, Cornerstone Enrichment Pte. Ltd has been helping students by providing them with essential life skills and empowering them to become successful and caring individuals through character and citizenship education for the 21st Century.
To expand our programme coverage, we are currently looking for freelance Coding/Robotics/STEM Trainers and Facilitators
- Train and engage students with STEM Robotics & Coding enrichment courses and co-curricular activities for school students.
- Help students to learn problem solving and computational skills.
- Work closely with the project manager, trainers and facilitators.
- Plan and prepare for class in order to achieve lesson objectives
- Lead teams to participate in local and international competitions, if required.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Must be adept at online training
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree preferably in the area of Engineering, Multimedia or Computer Science or Programming
- Minimum of 1 year experience in teaching robotics programme for students between 8-18 years old.
- Robotic programme such as micro:bit and Adruino.
- Provision of hardware and software requirement
- Good class management and ability to manage a class of students not exceeding 40 students
- Able to communicate well with students.
- High energy, enthusiastic, motivational training style.
- Passionate in training Primary and Secondary school students.
- Prior experience in teaching and/or training in the related fields would be an advantage
Excellent career progression to become Full time Curriculum and Project Managers.
Job Type: Freelance
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Vacancies Available||8 available|