Founded in 1993, ALCIMED is an Innovation and New Business consulting firm composed of 200+ explorers, specializing in innovative sectors: life science (food, biotech, healthcare), energy, aeronautics, chemistry, cosmetics, materials, space and defense.
Our mission is to help our clients to explore and develop their uncharted territories including new technologies, innovative products and services, new usages and business models, innovation management, new geographies and possible futures...
Among our 7 international offices, the Singapore office has been created in 2016 & is the most recent one within the group, being mostly active in the life sciences industry.
Currently composed of a few explorers, Alcimed is looking to enlarge the office through the recruitment of a motivated future project manager (EXPLORER!) in order to surf on the exiting potential of the APAC zone for Alcimed’s development!
Why on boarding?
• Because you are passionate about exploring and developing unchartered territories in Life Sciences
• And are eager to start your next entrepreneurship adventure in Singapore, and participate to the exciting stakes of the development of a new office
Our growing innovation & new business consulting practice in Singapore is searching for a highly motivated Project Manager to join our team. Our preferred candidate will be leading client engagements, directly managing staff, and helping grow the practice overall.
Your role consists in:
• Managing a team of 2 to 5 consultants dedicated to the life sciences market; this includes, recruitments, projects supervision and trainings
• Building our commercial proposals along with our Business Development Managers, defining the most appropriate methodology and budget to answer to various client’s needs in the life science sectors
• Advising our clients, key decision-makers mostly working for Innovation, R&D or Marketing activities of major groups in life sciences based in APAC (Pharmaceutical Companies, Medtech and Biotech, Agri-Food players)
• Managing the Quality of the projects that you or your team performs.
You report directly to the Singapore Office Head.
• You have minimum 4 years of experience in business consulting, ideally combined with a good knowledge of the life sciences industry
• You hold a Bachelor’s / Master’s degree, or a PhD in business, engineering or sciences
• Your English is fluent. Mastering other languages is appreciated, especially APAC ones
• You are passionate about science, new technologies and innovation.
• You see yourself as a true explorer, keen on entrepreneurship, and you want to participate to the exciting challenge of developing Alcimed in the APAC zone.
• Personal skills: curiosity – ambitious – interpersonal skills – rigor – team player - entrepreneurship.
Position type: permanent, full time
Starting date: Q2/Q3 2021
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|