|Work Location||Walpole, Massachusetts, United States|
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
We are looking for a skilled analyst in the technology vertical for one of Boston's most promising startups. In this role, you will work on our client's business requirements, project management, business operations, and more.
This role is for a dynamic professional who can streamline processes, implement best sales practices, manage cross-team communication, and stay flexible with the startup culture.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Engage with prospects to identify their needs.
* Support pre-sales by preparing and delivering presentations suggesting solutions for potential clients.
* Collect and analyze client's business requirements.
* Create documents like vision documents, user stories, requirement docs, test cases, etc.
* Work closely with other teams to ensure project deliveries.
* Keep an eye on business trends and suggest market innovations.
* Willingness to travel to meet prospects and clients.
Required Skills and Experience:
* 2+ years of experience as a business analyst or presales executive.
* Experience in managing product lifecycle including design, development, and maintenance of solutions.
* Understanding of mobile app and web development fundamentals.
* Good knowledge of product development methodologies.
* Strong multitasking capabilities and task management.
* Expert knowledge of MS Office, G-Suite, and project management tools.
* Concise and effective communication skills (both verbal and written).
Web and Mobile App Development Company
AppsChopper is a creative app design and development company with offices in New York, Walpole and Boston, providing application design & development services on iOS and Android platforms; for Startups, Enterprises & Partners. Our Services: *Shaping Mobile Strategy *Designing Beautiful Apps *Engineering World-class Code *Robust Web Apps & Backend *Marketing your Apps to Audience *Integrating Analytics for Improvising App