We're looking for capable and curious Full Stack Developer in Singapore who can make an immediate impact by helping us to continue developing and scaling Splyt.
What you'll be doing:
- Build and maintain react/redux frontend applications and contribute to our Node.js/Typescript APIs and microservices.
- Design, build and test new functionality for our mobility marketplace and supporting projects.
- Work independently on projects and deliverables, guided by our product owner and business development team.
- Maintain maximum availability of global services and provide architecture expertise.
- Become an integral part of our growing start-up by contributing on a technical and personal level.
- Work with the core team with influence on design, architecture, development and business decisions.
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies through training and professional development.
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience as a full-stack developer/software engineer/programmer, working on the front end and back end of applications (70/30 split either way is still appropriate).
- Backend experience with Node.js but Python, Java, C#, C++ will be considered.
- Current and continuous interest in new tools, techniques, technologies and methodologies in the community, either through reading, workshops, blogs or videos.
- Firm understanding of object oriented programming as well as common design patterns/anti-patterns.
- Experience in building scalable cloud based solutions.
- Experience working with and integrating REST APIs.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
It's beneficial if you're also:
- BS degree in Computer Science, or a similar technical field of study.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with RxJS.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes (or similar containerisation technologies).
- Knowledge of development methodologies (e.g Scrum, Agile).
- Participation in open source projects.
What you'll get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised lunches
- Flexible Working
- Employee option scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Fun, monthly team events
- Annual Training Allowance
|Experience Required||2 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||6 available|