Responsible for business from Key customers/ projects from FMCG,
MNC’s, end users for achieving Sales Revenue from Singapore Region. Regional targets for approximately Kumar’s & Distribution products, customer/product portfolio management. It involves working with global sales & marketing colleagues to develop, shape, implement and achieve regional Sales & marketing goals. In addition, be a key interface to the functional resources of the organization - production, supply chain, sales, marketing, procurement, technical, and regulatory.
1. Managing Business Development activities in Singapore Region for the key customers and distributors as per
2. Promotion of the product and providing Technical support services to customer
3. Co-ordinating for project /sample approvals, Trials and sharing Technical information
4. Developing Strategy, tactics, business plan and profit target, documentation in – coordination with marketing team in India.
5. Techno Commercial Activities -To coordinate with Technical Team [R&D, and QA & Regulatory] and with Production Team to achieve the set target.
6. Marketing Information System – Presentation & Reports Preparation, CRM Entry, CRM Monitoring & Others
7. Co-ordination for regulatory requirements like REACH, Biocide Directive etc. based on product requirement in region.
8. Identifying and reporting on new Business opportunities in the target region
9. Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
10. Identification & development of potential customers; maintaining customer & competitor’s database
11. Coordinate with sales team, agents and distributors with marketing & product tools.
12. Managing statutory requirement and coordination with Government procedures
13. Participating in International Exhibitions & Trade shows.
14. Assist in setting up application lab in the region.
Breakdown of Duties & Responsibilities:
Sales, Business Development & Project Management (30%)
1. Represent the business as key interface with sales and business development to successfully deliver business plan targets.
2. Product pricing and margin management; i.e. pricing strategy, applied pricing models, costs analysis, and budget planning
3. Understand the customer product / project requirement, carrying out risk assessment; economics, growth trends, opportunities, overseeing the accounting; costing and billing
4. Implement and manage the regional development, and commercial strategies for product portfolio; i.e. product positioning and business plan development and execution.
5. Contract negotiations, market information, crisis management, customer/product action plans, and customer communications to align with the business/product strategies.
6. Coordinate with Supply Chain to achieve operational strategies relative to demand planning (via S&OP), product allocation, and inventory management.
7. Follow up on new opportunities, prioritize projects and commercialize projects to achieve business growth each year.
Customer Relations (20%)
1. Develop and implement strategic account-specific plans to build customer relationships and business
2. Existing account maintenance and business growth
3. Price negotiations & Implementation of customer differentiation and business rules
4. Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
5. Opportunity Management – Actively manage new business opportunities within CRM database and SPANCO. As required, report out/up each opportunity’s status. Drive opportunities to closure in collaboration with relevant functions (Marketing, Product Management, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Legal, etc.) and in concert with overarching business strategies.
6. Administrative – Maintain accuracy of product/customer forecasts and remedy variances as requested. Submit internal reports (account Plans, call reports & monthly updates) as required including reporting of any key intelligence data collected, monthly sales projections. Comply with annual budgeting activities. Consistently utilize CRM in conjunction with business team needs. Fulfill territory obligations in strict observance of travel and budget.
7. Increase market intelligence by bringing information around industries, competitors and customers back into the organization
1. Relationship Management – Maintain and develop relationships with customers. Align customer needs with KOPL’s capabilities in order to yield economically sustainable value growth. Represent KOPL professionally at industry events (exhibitions, conferences and customer meetings.
2. Strategic Alignment – Enable the business team’s short, medium, and long-term objectives for accounts, applications, channels, and markets. Work closely with marketing to align marketing strategies within the individual business segments.
3. Responsible for Webinars Product Promotion; coordinating for Technical write up as per requirement
4. Exhibition & advertisement , Sample Management
Promotion & Providing Technical Support (10%)
1. Promotion of the products and providing Technical Support Services to the customers
Identifying new products (10%)
1. To interact with market, customer, R & D and manufacturer for development of new products for increasing revenue of the company.
TASKS DESCRIPTION TYPICAL %
Sales & Business development activities ( CRM & SPANCO) To get new business potential and market information’s regularly from Region’s in addition to regions growth and business development.
2) CRM & SPANCO – Regular updates for existing & new potentials. 30%
Customer Relations Develop and implement strategic account-specific plans to build customer relationships and business 20%
Marketing strategy & identifying new opportunities Developing marketing strategy, Marketing plan. To get the market, customer and competitors information. Wo work on contracts. 20%
Promotion & Providing Technical Support Monthly plan for Webinars / Seminars Promotion of the products and providing Technical Support Services to the customers
Identifying New Products To interact with market, customer, R & D and manufacturer for development of new products for increasing revenue of the company. 10%
|Work Location||Bukit Merah|
|Salary Range||SGD 4000 — SGD 6000 monthly|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|