|Work Location||Quebec, Canada|
|Salary Range||USD 20 — USD 30 hourly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||20 available|
• Plant, fertilize, cultivate, spray, irrigate and harvest
• Operate and maintain the farm equipment
• Examine produce quality and quantity and prepare it for market
• Load unload and transfer carts and produce for transport
• Set and Monitor the water pipelines
• Maintain irrigation ditches clear and well maintained
Accommodation will be provided
Company pay for visa and flight ticket of successful applicant
Working Condition: Outdoors, wet/damp, rain/ shine, odours, hot/cold.
Farm with a difference
MCB FARM INC CANADA is a working farm, as well as a research center and a learning company. The farm includes approximately 2,000 acres of cropland, livestock (herd of cows / calves, feedlot, herd of sheep and horses), as well as handling facilities, barns and equipment. Under the general supervision of the Smart Farm manager and the technology access center manager, the farm worker will ensure that his tasks are carried out in a safe, effective and efficient manner.