|Salary Range||SGD 5000 — SGD 7000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||5 available|
As a Senior Android Developer, you will create impact by:
- Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Working with outside data sources and APIs.
- Conducting unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Discovering, evaluating, and continuously implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
As a Senior Android Developer, it would help for you to be:
- Experienced in software development.
- Experienced in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app.
- Experienced with Android SDK.
- Experienced working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experienced with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Knowledgeable on the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Knowledgeable on the full mobile development life cycle.
We are a full service consultancy in design, technology, innovation and business.
We're a company that makes great things happen for our clients and theirs -- a positive impact on people's lives. At 2359, our talented engineers, designers, and thought leaders shape the future with technology and design.