As a Senior Android Developer, you will create impact by:
- Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Working with outside data sources and APIs.
- Conducting unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Discovering, evaluating, and continuously implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
As a Senior Android Developer, it would help for you to be:
- Experienced in software development.
- Experienced in Android app development and have published at least one original Android app.
- Experienced with Android SDK.
- Experienced working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experienced with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Knowledgeable on the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Knowledgeable on the full mobile development life cycle.
|Salary Range||SGD 5000 — SGD 7000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||5 available|
Asia’s biggest provider of omnichannel retail services.
We recruit RN's from all over the world to live and work in the USA!
Created some of the most stunning images in the history of film.
Singapore's Leading Automotive Platform
Learn English with Formulas!
Providing Solutions that Fit
We Provides Both Career and Personal Development Growth
British heritage brewery - distributing across Southeast Asia and Europe
The national body for youth development in Singapore
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.
BEAMSTART is a Global Community and News Portal for Entrepreneurship. We cover the latest news and bring together a global network of CEOs/founders, Investors, Business Leaders, and Professionals.
Connect with the BEAMSTART Entrepreneurship Community from the palm of your hands. Connect with CEOs/Founders, Investors, Business Leaders, and Professionals. Download below to instantly form partnerships and discover opportunities: