As a Senior Java Developer, you will create impact by:
- Developing enterprise-grade highly scalable java based applications
- Writing test cases using Java testing framework like JUnit, Mockito.
- Displaying initiative and an ability to lead others, and develop applications team disciplined manner
- Utilizing and applying robust analytic thinking with the ability to identify, debug, and resolve technical issues.
- Conducting team code reviews
- Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area
- Providing coaching and technical mentoring to more junior developers
As a Senior Java Developer, it would help for you to be:
- Experienced in Java 11 and above, spring 5, log4j2, cybernetics, tomcat, and Rest APIs development.
- Experienced in Spring Framework, Spring Boot and Hibernates for at least 3 years.
- Proficient in writing unit and integration tests.
- Skilled in object-oriented programming. Functional programming is a big plus.
- Experienced in database technology such as SQL, PostgreSQL or MySQL.
- Experienced in leading and managing a small team
- Skilled in building RESTful web services.
- Knowledgeable in web security
- Experienced with cloud hosting such as AWS and you have managed and scaled applications in such environments.
- Interested in building something new, from the ground up and have a hand in every aspect of that process.
- Awarded a relevant degree and have done all these for a few years
|Salary Range||SGD 5000 — SGD 7000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||5 available|