|Salary Range||SGD 5000 — SGD 7000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||5 available|
As a Senior React JS Developer, you will create impact by:
- Developing new highly-responsive web-based user interface
- Constructing visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
- Working and collaborating with the rest of the engineering team, product team and graphic designers.
- Developing a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
- Developing and supporting graphical interfaces;
- Assuring technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Building of Web projects from scratch.
- Learning and understanding user interactions
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
As a Senior React JS Developer, it would help for you to be:
- Experienced with React, Redux and REST API's
- Knowledgeable about the Git version control system;
- Able to conduct Unit Testing with Jest
- Experienced with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experienced in developing enterprise software using modular, reusable JS components, data visualizations using Highcharts/D3.js is preferred
- Familiar with server teams that expose NetApp Cloud Insights functionality through REST API, Elasticsearch, MySQL and/or Graph Databases
- Creative and have an analytical approach to problem-solving
- Excellent in spoken and written communication
- Knowledgeable in modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Able to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
We are a full service consultancy in design, technology, innovation and business.
We're a company that makes great things happen for our clients and theirs -- a positive impact on people's lives. At 2359, our talented engineers, designers, and thought leaders shape the future with technology and design.