|Work Location||Tanjong Pagar, Singapore|
|Salary Range||SGD 3000 — SGD 5000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Our client, a financial institution located in Tanjong Pagar, is looking for a young and committed HR Generalist/Manager to join them in driving their HR operation functions. This is a newly created position in view of the organization growth. Those who are available to commence work immediately will be favourably considered.
• Post jobs on LinkedIn, Jobs Bank (if applicable).
• Arrange interviews.
• Apply employment pass for foreign staff, assist with arrangements of temporary accommodation for foreign staff before they settle down in own permanent apartment.
• Prepare employment contract.
• Set up P/Files and ensure all required documents (personal and regulatory) are submitted.
• Enter new staff details in HRIS.
• Ensure that exit clearance is carried out before staff leaves the company.
• Prepare Acceptance of Resignation letter.
• Update/delete staff records in P/Files, HRIS.
• Cancel EP, DP (if applicable)
• Process payroll and related activities (CPF, tax etc).
• Maintain staffs’ P/Files, HRIS.
• Ensure employee data in HRIS is accurate.
• Monitor EP expiry date of foreigners and renew their EP accordingly.
• Submit applications for reimbursement of Maternity/Paternity/Childcare Leave claims, NS Make-Up Pay etc.
• Assist to complete MOM/MAS quarterly/annual surveys and other HR-related surveys.
• Submit and monitor Hospital & Surgical claims of staff to the Insurance company.
• Assist in renewal of Hospital & Surgical and Travel Insurance plans.
• Administer IBF funding for courses.
• Administer annual outside business interests and shareholdings/ownerships declarations, and other disclosures required by MAS etc.
• Assist in annual performance appraisal exercises.
• Assist to check staff claims.
• Assist to administer leave and system.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• Diploma / Degree level education
• Stable, committed and possess sound judgement in handling confidential and sensitive information
• Strong communication (bilingual in English and Mandarin) and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in HR with sound knowledge of employment law and proven track record of providing generalist HR support at an operation level
• Chinese proficiency is a pre-requisite as the job requires frequent liaison with China counterpart
We are passionate about finding the right talent for our clients and enabling our candidates to be in the right company where their strengths can be fully developed.