Our client, a financial institution located in Tanjong Pagar, is looking for a young and committed HR Generalist/Manager to join them in driving their HR operation functions. This is a newly created position in view of the organization growth. Those who are available to commence work immediately will be favourably considered.
• Post jobs on LinkedIn, Jobs Bank (if applicable).
• Arrange interviews.
• Apply employment pass for foreign staff, assist with arrangements of temporary accommodation for foreign staff before they settle down in own permanent apartment.
• Prepare employment contract.
• Set up P/Files and ensure all required documents (personal and regulatory) are submitted.
• Enter new staff details in HRIS.
• Ensure that exit clearance is carried out before staff leaves the company.
• Prepare Acceptance of Resignation letter.
• Update/delete staff records in P/Files, HRIS.
• Cancel EP, DP (if applicable)
• Process payroll and related activities (CPF, tax etc).
• Maintain staffs’ P/Files, HRIS.
• Ensure employee data in HRIS is accurate.
• Monitor EP expiry date of foreigners and renew their EP accordingly.
• Submit applications for reimbursement of Maternity/Paternity/Childcare Leave claims, NS Make-Up Pay etc.
• Assist to complete MOM/MAS quarterly/annual surveys and other HR-related surveys.
• Submit and monitor Hospital & Surgical claims of staff to the Insurance company.
• Assist in renewal of Hospital & Surgical and Travel Insurance plans.
• Administer IBF funding for courses.
• Administer annual outside business interests and shareholdings/ownerships declarations, and other disclosures required by MAS etc.
• Assist in annual performance appraisal exercises.
• Assist to check staff claims.
• Assist to administer leave and system.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
• Diploma / Degree level education
• Stable, committed and possess sound judgement in handling confidential and sensitive information
• Strong communication (bilingual in English and Mandarin) and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in HR with sound knowledge of employment law and proven track record of providing generalist HR support at an operation level
• Chinese proficiency is a pre-requisite as the job requires frequent liaison with China counterpart
|Work Location||Tanjong Pagar|
|Salary Range||SGD 3000 — SGD 5000 monthly|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|