|Work Location||Joo Seng Road, Singapore|
|Salary Range||SGD 3000 — SGD 5000 monthly|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for the support and smooth operation in information systems across all departments for the three subsidiaries.
1. To assist in the smooth operation of the organization's IT processes
2. Support user enquiries on IT issues via phone/email/remote assistance
3. Provide 1st level phone and email support troubleshooting of applications usage and data related issues
4. Deliver essential IT service/support for HQ and Retail Stores, such as network management, installation of software, computers and printers
5. Prepare user guides and provide software training to the end users
6. Assist in resolving technical issues and follow-up on cases to ensure problem is resolve
7. Track and ensure service levels for technical support are constantly met
8. Support user requests on Microsoft Management System as system administrator
9. Assist operation and management in report generation and customization
10. Gather technical information on external vendor & partner systems
11. Testing and support of application software systems
12. Configuration, manage and maintain hardware and software including all peripherals, implement back up processes and assess system for upgrades or replacement
13. Track and manage hardware and software inventory
14. Maintaining/updating/enhancing website
15. Any other IT related responsibilities that may be assigned by the employer from time to time
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Good Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV or Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and Microsoft 365 cloud services.
- Knowledge and experience in programming will have an added advantage
- Possess Professional Certificate / Diploma in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology.
- ITIL certifications will be preferred.
- To liaise with Chinese-speaking associates, proficiency in English and Chinese is essential.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated with absolute integrity and discretion.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications (e.g. MS Words, Excel and Power-point).
- Ability to work under pressure and with reliability to perform the tasks assigned.
- Good team player, able to deal with people of all technical levels and backgrounds.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks and work independently or as a team whenever appropriate.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy challenges and trying out new technology and ideas.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Neferti is a company distribute and selling beauty product ( Skincare and Cosmetic).
Neferti is a company distribute and selling beauty product ( Skincare and Cosmetic). It is a fast growing company, and now we are expanding operation. We are looking enthusiastic and dynamic talents to join us.