• Report to the Project Manager/Architect / Engineer in charge and use Building
Information Modelling (BIM) to perform drawing work.
• Coordinate submission schedules, monitor modeling/update drawing, and inform key personnel if there are any changes.
• Produce shop drawings as per detail and ability to make revisions within the short time frame.
• Liaise with the in-charge to input finishing with more details (if any)
• Monitor/checking if there is any crashing.
• Diploma in Architecture / Mechanical or Civil Engineering with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in related fields. Candidates without a diploma but with more experience are welcome to apply.
• Proficient in Revit Architecture/ MEP/Structural, Microsoft Office (Basic), AutoCAD. Experience in Combined Services and MicroStation will be an added advantage.
• Able to convert AutoCAD drawings to Revit without supervision.
• Able to work independently with deadlines.
|Work Location||All around Singapore|
|Experience Required||3 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|