• Site assessment prior to start of project to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
• Supervising and instructing the installation team as well as subcontractors during the course of project. Be on site to ensure project is progressing smoothly.
• Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol and enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
• Evaluating the performance of installation team and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
• Reporting to Project Manager and assist in managing the installation team, oversee project sites and coordinating deliveries.
• Ad-hoc duties as required.
• Proven experience working as a Site Supervisor will be an added advantage.
• Sound knowledge of building codes and construction safety regulations.
• Working knowledge of construction tools and equipment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills and verbal communication.
• Valid Class 3 driving license
|Work Location||Tampines North Dr 1|
|Salary Range||SGD 2200 — SGD 2400 monthly|
|Experience Required||4 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|