Client is a global company that modernizes order fulfillment through Artificial Intelligence-driven software and AI-driven mobile robots built together so they cooperate in deciding on and executing warehouse activities that maximize payoffs and minimize trade-offs to create the highest yield.
The company’s fulfillment operating system considers predictive and real time data regarding orders, promises, inventory, shipping windows, and resources to orchestrate how workers and the Company’s series of robots work together across a warehouse to keep Inventory in Motion ™ and accelerate fulfilling the right orders at the right time.
Client experts help organizations master fulfillment in the Age of Immediacy so they keep promises, capturemore revenue, save money on fulfillment and improve the work experience for warehouse employees.Client has core operations in the United States, Singapore, Germany, Japan, and India.
Read more about client here:
1. Client robotics raises $ 140 million
Client Project Management team set the vision for our multiple lines of projects. Client is known for moving fast and the only way that is possible is to have some of the best managers handling our projects. They hit the ground running and are known for their exceptional collaborative and technical skills. They set and manage the expectations of customers and teams, timelines of projects, take responsibility of end to end delivery and drive high levels of performance. We are looking for a Project Manager who can set up, refine and standardize new practices and global benchmark in Project Management function across geographies.
• Overall SPOC for customer for the duration of the project, Lead initiatives and work closely with multiple teams to manage timelines, features, quality, production and installation details.
• Responsible for overall end to end delivery of project within timelines through effective stakeholder management across all internal teams
• Should prepare detailed Project Plan taking into consideration Cost, Site Readiness, Solution Detailing,
• Purchasing, Production and Installation/Commissioning timelines
• Should identify and mitigate risks across all phases & teams in the project plan
• Should take detailed feedback from the Client for all teams and share internally with relevant stakeholders
• Should identify and proactively communicate critical path activities for each project to all relevant stakeholders
• Should initiate timely triggers for engineering, procurement, production, QC & Dispatch as per project plan
• Should deliver client delight by satisfying all reasonable needs of the client as custodian of the client’s voice internally
• Your qualitative and quantitative skills are off the charts and you make them your strength to introduce new features make the project successful and mitigate risks across all phases and teams.
• Work closely and collaborate with the stakeholder teams to drive design, development, and implementation of different features and components with a strict eye on timelines.
• Should identify and develop the proper team skills required for the successful implementation of the various products and subsystems employed in complex systems inclusive of mechanical, controls, software, installation.
• To develop, define, and execute acceptance test plans inclusive of physical, functional and project specific KPI’s.
• You are the custodian of the customer’s voice internally and you leverage your intelligence to
• communicate that to the teams and ensure it is heard and taken heed of.
• Fluent in Japanese and English language (spoken & written).
• Willing to travel OR relocate as per business needs to outside Japan as well (75% + travel required).
• 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager preferably in automation or similar industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field. Master’s Degree / MBA preferred.
• Understanding and knowledge of various controls architectures, related controls levels, and the functionality of controls domains, inclusive of WMS and WCS integration.
• Strong business/financial acumen, excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Ability to interact with cross-functional and international teams.
• Strong execution, analytic and quantitative skills combined with creativity and negotiation abilities.
• Demonstrated strategic thinking and organizational agility.
• Knowledge and understanding of the responsibilities and impact of project execution when interfacing with General Contractors, Customer teams, Subcontractors and System Integrators.
• Knowledge of 3rd party procurement including development of RFPs/RFQs, bid review and assessment, and contract award in cooperation with purchasing resources.
• Working knowledge of MS suite and MS projects