Are you eager to understand more about personal finances and having a sustainable future not only for yourself but for everyone around you? If yes, we will:
1. Provide you with the foundations of financial management (comes with certifications!) so that you would obtain a license to provide legitimate advisory services!
2. Provide you with modern tools and concepts to assist clients, enabling them to understand their future financial risks and various route maps of their financial future more clearly.
3. Assist and guide you throughout your entire career until you are ready to fly solo!
Do You Like
1. Talking and building connections with people?
2. Analysing data to make sure everything adds up?
3. Filtering through the knowledge bank and sharing the significant bits?
If you are saying yes to all three questions above, it is time you gave us a call!
We believe in working hard, playing hard and getting rewarded fabulously.
1. Starter Pack Salary: SGD 2,000 to 6,000+.
2. Attractive commission scheme.
3. Future bonuses.
4. Company-sponsored events.
1. An up-to-date CV or resume that has a recent photograph embedded within. (Please email it over to "firstname.lastname@example.org”.)
2. Either a local private degree or a local polytechnic diploma.
3. Either a Singaporean and permanent resident (PR).
4. Former Cabin Crew welcome to apply.
5. Able to work independently or as an active member of a team.
Formed by a group of dynamic and passionate individuals focusing on the financial health savviness of their fellow Singaporeans, professional financial advisory team based in Singapore.
Our mission is to provide relevant and highly personalised financial plans to ensure that our clients are appropriately prepared for their future financial needs.
We are growing daily, and we want you to be part of our vibrant group!
Disclaimer: This recruitment initiative is a collaboration between People’s Inc. and Innowealth, aiming to bring about better financial literacy among fellow Singaporeans. It helps to plan with the right policies and safeguards in place to live life to the fullest with lesser worries of financial issues.
|Salary Range||SGD 2000 — SGD 6000 monthly|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||10 available|