UP42 is changing the way satellite data is accessed and analyzed. It is the first of its kind open marketplace providing easy access to both satellite imagery and analytics from multiple sources. Developers and data scientists across all industries now have access to a platform to build, run, and scale projects in one place. Based in Berlin, the company is a subsidiary of Airbus Defence and Space.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager - APAC (m/f/x) to join the UP42 team remotely and lead the APAC sales. This position will be held through the Airbus Singapore or Australia entity but will be 100% in support of UP42.
About the role:
- Design and implement strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence in the APAC market
- Identify, Qualify, Negotiate, and Close deals and drive sales revenue targets.
- Develop business relationships by understanding customers needs and manage company expectations as company grows
- Maximize our sales team potential and align those plans with the leadership team in Berlin
- Manage an active network of resellers in the APAC region
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Minimum of 7 years experience selling satellite imagery or imagery analytic solutions
- Currently living in Singapore or Australia
- A technical understanding of geospatial imagery and imagery products
- Strong enterprise and/or SaaS technical sales experience with a proven track record for success
- Ability to source, sell, co-sell, and close deals; being familiar with concepts like carrying quota and closing
- Success in acting as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines in a start-up environment
- Strong decision-making skills, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- The chance to shape the state of the art geospatial processing platform and create a completely new planetary perspective
- Remote cooperation with an inspiring international team, fun and productive environment
- Competitive salary package and other great benefits
- Personal development budget: we help you grow and you grow UP42!
- Challenges, space for creativity and taking ownership
Does this sound like a good next step into your geospatial career? If so, we look forward to receiving your application.
|Work Location||Singapore / remote|
|Experience Required||7 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|