IDC/DATA CENTER PM AND ENGINEERS WANTED IN SINGAPORE ASAP
We are looking for a highly skilled Data Center Project Managers and Engineers to ensure that our data servers and network perform optimally. In this role, your duties will include installing and upgrading system components, as well as providing network support. You will also be required to perform maintenance and repairs on servers and network equipment.
To ensure success as a Data Center Engineer, you should exhibit extensive experience in ensuring optimal efficiency of data center infrastructure. Top-notch Data Center Engineers take proactive measures to prevent loss of data and damage to networks.
Data Center Engineers Responsibilities:
• Monitoring and performing on-going maintenance on servers and network equipment.
• Hands on experience with servers, hardware, networking
• Providing IT support to staff and customers, as well as responding to server and network issues.
• Protecting company data by preventing the overheating of data center components.
• Running hardware diagnostics and replacing failing parts in a timely manner.
• Monitoring all network processes to ensure the smooth flow of data across the network.
• Collaborating with software and network engineering teams on cybersecurity and network efficiency.
• Upgrading internal system components, including CPUs, memory, hard drives, and network cables.
• Documenting processes and keeping event logs.
• Advising on the procurement of new data center equipment.
• Keeping track of developing trends in data center technologies.
Data Center PM/Engineers Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar.
• CompTIA ServerPlus, CompTIA Network, or CCNP certification would be advantageous.
• 2-3 years of experience as a Data Center Engineer, or similar.
• In-depth knowledge of Internet data center environments, servers, and network equipment.
• Extensive experience in installing, monitoring, and maintaining data center equipment.
• Exceptional ability to work as part of a team, provides IT support, and resolve errors.
• Ability to keep up with advancements in data center infrastructure and technologies.
• Proficiency in documenting network processes.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Willingness to respond to network and server errors after hours.
• Additional requirement for IDC Project Manager, you must be able to speak and understand Chinese language
• For Engineers, be able to speak Mandarin