If you are worried about your current job or career path, or want a change, maybe something that can transcend even a pandemic...? Want to be independent, autonomous, and yet still earning... then think about this - you can manage your own time, A base pay between 1.5k to 8k and uncapped potential sales commission, and a career progression. All of these are possible if you can keep an open mind.
Our client is a leading representative from AXA. He left his regional MNC role to build a career within this field and has grown his team in the last 10 years to become one of the most successful agencies in AXA. He comes across as a thoughtful leader who ensures his team have the right support, resources and training to ensure they succeed. There is no one way of doing things and he believes in empowering others to do their best for their clients and grow with them.
We are looking to hire Financial Solutions Advisor to join our client. You will spend your day talking to clients about their financial objectives and risk tolerance and then recommend an appropriate financial planning strategy.
• Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan.
• Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice.
• Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
• Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan.
• Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients' financial goals.
• Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports and income projections for clients.
• Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them.
• Managing and updating client portfolios.
• Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status.
• Building and maintaining your client base.
• Great working attitude, willingness to learn
• At least 21 years old and above (Regulation requirement)
• Possess at least a Local Diploma / GCE A Level or equivalent
• Possess excellent communication skills and pleasant disposition
• Driven, self-motivated, hungry for success and willingness to learn
|Work Location||Shenton Way, Singapore|
|Salary Range||SGD 1500 — SGD 8000 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|