The Technical Maintenance Engineer is responsible for all aspects of maintenance and improvement of machines & equipment used for manufacturing production. You will be responsible for adapting the equipment & technologies to improve their reliability & efficiency. You will ensure that the activities of the maintenance department adhere to the production plans as well as safety aspects of the company.
• Hands-on repair & maintenance of machines & equipment.
• Hands-on technical operations of machines & equipment.
• Set up a schedule and procedure for preventive maintenance of machines and equipment.
• Disassemble and reassemble machines or installations when required.
• Repair and maintain mechanical/ pneumatic/ computer-aided/ programmable logic controllers.
• Handle electrical or PLC programming work.
• Calibrate equipment to achieve optimum efficiency.
• Create indicators for reliability and efficiency, as well as monitor and analyse reports from these indicators so as to implement follow up actions.
• Record and manage technical data of production tools and plans.
• Ensure regulatory compliance of machines and equipment.
• Assist in developing, refining, and maintaining Health, Safety & Environment programs to prevent workplace accidents.
• Work with team leaders to ensure the safety of entire team and property on the production floor.