· Report to Senior Management; overall responsibilities for effective implementation and successful completion of construction projects undertaken by the Group within schedule, cost and quality.
· Manage each Phase of the Project from Design to Completion; and, ensure efficient use of resources and enhance cost effectiveness.
· Supervise and Lead the Construction Team to lay down and achieve Construction Milestones.
· Manage All construction activities, ensuring timely and smooth progress of said construction operations.
· Be responsible for implementing the Work Plan; and, attending Project meetings.
· Resolve design-related Site problems encountered during the Construction Period.
· Produce Site Progress Report to Management.
· Monitor and ensure sub-contractors comply with specified contractual and technical requirements.
· Identify and comply with all applicable Statutory / Regulatory requirements related to the Project.
· Coordination and sequencing of Works of different Sub-Contractors.
· Identify possible risks to Project and Stakeholders; as well as, create Contingency Plans to mitigate these risks.
· Respond swiftly to work delays, emergencies and other problems.
· Extend clear communication to external parties including Client(s), Sub-Contractors, Consultants; and, Vendors etc. on Project needs requirements as well as schedule by means of daily Construction Oversight.
|Salary Range||SGD 5000 monthly|
|Experience Required||10 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|