• Design, implement, and maintain developer-friendly APIs and services.
• Implement and maintain functional internal-facing UIs; pixel perfection is not necessary.
• Contribute to code and architecture reviews to keep our code quality high.
• Debug and resolve production issues; take part in blameless postmortems.
• Plan and execute smooth migrations to new technology as a way of managing technical debt.
• Build tools, automation, and internal portals that enable our business and operations teams.
• Have a track record of shipping software in a distributed systems environment,
• Preference with Financial Services/Fintech experience or passionate with Financial Inclusion through technologies.
• Are pragmatic about the need to release less-than-perfect software and continuously iterate on it.
• Can identify and articulate trade-offs in software and data design.
• Some experiences in cyber or data security.
• Can communicate both technical and business requirements fluently.
• Are excited about both learning new things and teaching others.
• Managing a small tech team and assist in hiring and train new tech talents in future
• Entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy working in a small and agile team/startup
Note: this role must be a full time in Malaysia not accepting remote engineer, software house or studio
|Work Location||Petaling Jaya|
|Salary Range||MYR 4000 — MYR 8000 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|