Are you creative, fun loving and adventurous? Do you want a fun and challenging work environment?
We are looking for people who want to join us at Fyreflyz!
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Assist in the planning and execution of campaigns and events, if any
- Coordinating and collaborating with vendors/suppliers (via email, mainly)
- Research and Development
- Organisation and inventory management
- Other events-related ad-hoc tasks
- Fluent and good written English, and good communication skills
- Some experience in writing emails and/or liaison with vendors/suppliers
- Attention to detail, committed and self-motivated
- Able to work in a team and independently
With your favourite 00s music playing in the background, grab a snack, drink or take a short nap in our staff hangout area. That’s right, a nap. Meeting deadlines is very important to us, but we also believe in getting the job done with a healthy and positive mindset!
We work hard and play hard. At Fyreflyz, it’s 100% or nothing at all.
Drop us your resume at email@example.com!
Go to fyreflyz.blog to read more about what our interns do at Fyreflyz.
|Salary Range||SGD 600 — SGD 650 monthly|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||1 available|
Headquartered in Singapore / Singapore
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.