Salary: SGD 2500-3500
• Handle full spectrum of account duties
• Prepare full set of accounts
• Set up accounting system, review existing work processes and improvised
• Overall financial control of the company such as budget planning, expenses control and forecasting
• Manage cash flow and all remittances matters
• Liaise with external auditors, tax agent, government bodies and banks
• Ensure company compiles with legal and regulatory requirement
• Translation of documents and ensure proper documentation
• Liaise with customer and supplier for payment and invoicing
• Other ad hoc duties as assigned
Please prepare your resume/cv/cover letter in English and Mandarin.
At least 2 years of working experience with ACCA /CPA qualifications or a Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
Required language(s): Proficient in English and Mandarin
Well versed in computer skills such as MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint.
Self-motivated, meticulous, service-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to translate financial reports into Chinese language for our Chinese speaking counterparts.
Singaporean and PR only
Working hours: 1.30pm-10pm, need to work during weekends.
Off day: Monday, Wednesday
|Salary Range||SGD 2500 — SGD 3500 monthly|
|Experience Required||1 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Vacancies Available||2 available|
Headquartered in Singapore
Have a company of your own? Create a company profile today and hire talent quickly and effectively.